It is the return of Le salon des vins des Vignerons Indépendants in Paris next weekend. The wine fair begins on Thursday morning and ends on Sunday evening. Independent winemakers from all over France gather together to present their products and the buyers happily stroll from one stand to another. A fantastic, joyful wine event not to be missed I say!!I will be going to the event most probably on Thursday evening, but I have an extra ticket to give away. As I have no idea how many of you would be interested in acquiring the ticket, I suggest the following:
- Like Pearlspotting on Facebook and write on the wall what your favorite wine (French or foreign) is
- Respond before the midnight on Monday (Paris time)
- If I only one person responds, this person will naturally have the ticket
- Should there be several interested ones, I will organize a raffle on internet
- When the winner is identified, I will announce his/her name on Facebook and send the ticket to the winner (in France or abroad, does not matter!)
Sounds fair? I hope so!
PS The ticket is for two people and valid any day during the wine fair.
To read more about this wine fair, see Wine tasting at Salon des Vins des Vignerons Indépendants or http://www.vigneron-independant.com/auxsalons/